Saturday, October 29, 2011

Little Man in a Big Boy World

So get this momma a box of tissues because her little man is growing up too fast! After much debate, I decided that it was time for Andrew to sleep in his crib last night. Mind you, he has taken his daily naps in his crib before but he has slept next to me in his pack-n-play at night for the last 9 1/2 weeks. I would often wake up and check on him throughout the night and while he slept sound, I would still wake up for my own piece of mind.

Aside from waking up at 1:30 this morning to eat, he slept until 7. I feel like I slept well but I know I woke up a couple times in a panic wondering if he was okay, you know, with him being soooooo far away! (Said sarcastically as his nursery is literally 15 feet from our bedroom!) Obviously, Mommy has proximity issues! Gosh, such a worry wart I know! Oh, and in case you are wondering, don't worry, Kyle and JD slept great and are still sleeping great for that matter!

Needless to say, it felt so good waking up and snuggling that little man of mine. I missed him so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment