Thursday, November 3, 2011

Daddy Day Care

So the day is rapidly approaching when I have to go back to work and leave my little man in the trustworthy and capable hands of Daddy!! Capable, yes! Trustworthy....well...let's just say Kyle missed his calling in life when he decided to be a fireman instead of a fashion designer! In addition, I think Kyle found a playmate for life as Andrew seems to be involved in quite a few shenanigans while Mommy is away! I cannot even begin to describe the outfits Kyle puts together for Andrew! I will let the pictures speak for themselves!

Nice and cozy for the day!

It's 8am and Andrew is dressed in a tank top, workout shorts, and slippers! Not really quite sure what we are doing for the day with this ensemble!

This outfit actually goes together but couldn't resist how cute my little man looked! 

Yes, those are JD's toys that Andrew is laying in and yes, I am aware that our dog has way too many toys! But I will give you 2 guesses as to who bought the big dog bone...I am guessing you will only need 1! 

I wish I knew the thought process that goes through Kyle's head when he opens the closet door and disregards any and all sizes, whether they fit or not, as well as the color schemes. Lord help this child when he goes to his first day of school with Daddy fashion! I have to give the man credit though, at least he is putting Andrew in clothing as opposed to letting Andrew be the "nakee baby!" all day long! Ahhh, I just love the men in my life! I hope this gives you the same chuckle it gave me! Thanks for the laughs Kyle!

No comments:

Post a Comment