Saturday, January 21, 2012

5 months...and growing!

Our time with the little man is going by so fast! He is such a sweet little guy with giggles and smiles that melt your heart. This last month was a huge month for Andrew developmentally. He now rolls over on both sides,  is eating solid foods, and reaches for everything in sight. In addition, he is quite the strong young lad! He prefers to walk around the house rather than sit. He is a mini Kyle when it comes time to play time, toys=destruction! He is a rough and tough little guy already! I can't stand to see him grow up so fast!

My transition back to work has been good, still trying to get back into the swing of things and meet all the deadlines in my prompt fashion. It's hard trying to accomplish the same tasks in the time I am used to. Let's just say Andrew is becoming quite the computer whiz. He enjoys listening to the sound of the computer keys. But overall, Andrew doesn't like homestudy days because my attention is to grading papers, talking with my students and families, and planning...not on him...starting to sound like his dad here! :)  He is awful needy of mommy's attention! 

All in all, I am doing well and can officially add "working mom" to my resume! I love being a mom and love seeing this cute little face when I walk in the door with a grin from ear to ear! He has a way of making a long day and a commute full of traffic disappear! 







Happy 5 month birthday peanut!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment