Thursday, June 19, 2014

Dream Team Reunion

After starting the Mosaic Program 6 years ago,  I have taught 5th-8th grade. I have had many teachers move to other grade levels or accept positions elsewhere. For the last 3 years, I have had the honor of working with the most cohesive, same goal-oriented group of women. When we first began our partnership as the 7th/8th grade combo, Lindsey was the only teacher with children. Now, we have quite the crew!

We have realized that oftentimes we have to make choices and sacrifices for our family. This year, three out of the four of us have decided that this would be our last year as a Mosaic Middle School teacher. Not wanting to lose touch, or separate these kiddos- as we are a small family in itself, we have organized get togethers with the kids...and mommies too!

 



My team teacher Lindsey and I were given a celebrity name from our students: Wallister. This picture is pretty accurately described as little Wallisters! Not to mention that Andrew has taken quite a liking to these little ladies! Boy, I am in trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment