Thursday, October 9, 2014

Apple Picking at Riley's Farm

It wouldn't be fall in Southern California without the changing of the seasons and the harvesting of all the wonderful locally grown produce. This year, Andrew and his buddy, Jakob decided to make their way out to Oak Glen for a little apple picking.
The weather could not have been any more beautiful and the grounds at Riley's Farm are amazing. I have never seen so many apple trees! I have been to Riley's several times to take my students on field trips but we never stayed for picking. They have a variety of different fruits available every season and there sure is plenty to go around. We will certainly be pick for apple picking next year and will have to check out the other seasonal harvests!
I will let the pictures do the talking as the expressions on the boys' faces are priceless and narrate their fun perfectly! Enjoy and happy Fall!

They took this activity very seriously!


Apple picking: a Jakob approved activity





 





I simply adore this picture of my little man!



Best buddies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment