Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Hippity Hoppity

Andrew's first Easter was filled with many laughs, love, and snuggles from his whole family. Even Daddy was off this year to spend Easter with our little snuggle bunny. We spent the day at Gma Danelle's house where the festivities were "hoppening." It was your traditional scene, the Grandpas watching golf in one room, the Grandmas talking up a storm and preparing Easter supper, and the children and grandchildren (and grandbaby to be) were kicked outside to color Easter eggs. Now, if you know the Wallace boys and my little brother JJ, you know that these were not your traditional Easter eggs. So un-traditional that I am not at liberty to describe them to you here. But like I said, if you know the men in this family, this is basically, "enough said!"
Highlights for this Easter include:

  • JD helping himself to the Easter eggs after the "Easter Bunny" hid them all in the yard. Oh yes, shell and all. So far, the pooch is doing alright...I will let you know in a couple of days
  • JD helping himself to Andrew's sweet potatoes while Andrew was eating (are you noticing a general theme here?)
  • Andrew sitting in his own chair at Easter dinner
  • The famous Wallace/Martin deviled egg eat-off! I am not sure how many eggs those boys ate
  • Seeing Uncle Ross and Aunt Tracey before they will very soon become parents to little Penny Elaine
  • A hysterical game of Cards Against Humanity. Tears from laughter were certainly shared by all
Andrew's first Easter was certainly a memorable one and I can't wait (well really I can, I don't want to see him grow up too fast!) until next year for him to have his Easter basket in hand to find the eggs and treats the Easter Bunny left for him. 

















Happy 1st Easter Andrew!
Mommy and Daddy love their little snuggle bunny!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, I felt like I was there. In spirit anyway. I love hearing all about Andrew and his growing up. I do wish I were closer to see it first hand. Your pictures and descriptions are perfect for those who love you but are far away. Keep it up Coco. I love hearing all of your wonderful news. KJ

    ReplyDelete