Saturday, April 14, 2012

Love at First Site

It was a beautiful Saturday afternoon! Andrew was snuggling in his mommy's arms when a beautiful, little brown eyed cutie reached out to be held in my other arm. She stared at Andrew, he stared back at her. She reached both her hands out and grabbed his little face and gave Andrew his very first smooch! My kind of girl, knew what he wanted and went for it and man oh man, did she ever plant one on him! Hubba hubba!!

It was the seriously the cutest thing I have ever seen. Miss Zoey Lynn is and will always be Andrew's first kiss. If only words could describe the look on Andrew's face when she invaded his snuggle time and then out of no where was all of sudden locking lips with this beautiful little Miss. His eyes were massive! Those little blue peepers were certainly taking it all in. It was truly a scene from a movie! Cupid and hearts with wings were definitely circling about the two of them!

Not sure how I feel about Andrew sharing smooches with other women already but I guess I can make an exception! Andrew and Zoey sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes love, then comes marriage.....and we will stop right there! We will enjoy this puppy love for what it is! Mommy better start preparing herself!

Thank you Zoey Lynn for sharing such a special moment with my little man!! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment