Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Gerber Contest

So after many had asked me to do, I caved to peer pressure and entered Andrew into the Gerber Photo Contest with the picture below. 


What better picture shows off my sweet little man's character and personality...not to mention those baby blues?After 2 weeks of voting, we won't find out for a month who won the contest but fingers crossed at our chance of winning a $10,000 college scholarship.

On a related side note, Kyle, who doesn't generally say much, made the funniest comment today that prompted me to write about it and document for all times. After going to dinner last night and the waitress commenting on how much Andrew looks like him, Kyle proudly stated, "So, in all reality, if Andrew looks like me and he is in the Gerber contest, I must be like, a model!" NO JOKE!! I am still giggling at the hysterics of this statement! Lucky me, I married a model! Oh lucky, lucky me!!

I will keep you posted of the news!

No comments:

Post a Comment