Saturday, September 22, 2012

Step by Step!!

Well wouldn't you know it that the first month I don't take monthly pictures of my little man, it turns out to be the most eventful and most anticipated moments of parenthood! That's right...the little man took his first series of steps. Don't get me wrong, Andrew has been a cruising, climbing, and crawling machine and walking from cabinet to cabinet but today, he took my breathe away when he reached his arms out to me and took 4 steps towards me! I was so excited and he seemed rather pleased with himself...as well he should be!
And go figure, Kyle wasn't there to see the "first" steps. But hey, he witnessed every other milestone for the first time and basked in the glory of seeing Andrew roll over, crawl, and stand alone for the first time while I was at work. It's about time mommy gets the first showing! I guess the old saying holds true, Andrew was saving the "best for last" for his mommy! We will just make him do it again when Kyle gets home so that he can see Andrew's "first" steps.
Happy 13 month birthday my little man! I am so proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment