Thursday, May 16, 2013

Andrew takes Mosaic to meet Shamu

Every year, we try to offer our families a variety of field trips. This year, we decided to give a theme park a try and headed down to San Diego to Sea World. We had a decent turn out but I thoroughly enjoyed being with the students that did show and built memories that I will truly never forget.
Waiting to check in


SHAMU!!!

Mommy said "get off of the rocks!" Do you think he listened to me with that face?






My students photo bombed Andrew's nap photo. They are a crack up! These are also the same students that suckered me into riding the Manta roller coaster with them. I seriously almost peed my pants laughing and screaming so hard!




If you haven't been to the underwater Shamu viewing, you HAVE to! Andrew probably spent over an hour here. It is quite amazing!






My team teacher and I have munchkins who are about the same age. We tried to snap a photo of all of them, while the whales swam by, while all 3 kids were looking, and hopefully smiling....guess it goes without saying that you know it didn't happen!


No comments:

Post a Comment