Thursday, May 23, 2013

Temecula Berry Company

Can I get a woot woot?? It's almost summertime baby!! As the school year draws to an end, I look forward to end of the year activities and preparing to close out for the summer. Which means: Time to catch up and spend some time with my favorite little man!

Since my first day of summer vacation, there has been something happening everyday. Literally, every day! When I think of summer, I always think about the Temecula Berry Company since they are open for a few short months in the summer time. They open right before school gets out so of course, I took Andrew to pick blueberries. Andrew loved it. For every berry he put in the bucket, he probably put 1 in his mouth. The Temecula Berry Company is one of my favorite places. It is kid friendly and it has lots to do in terms of keeping this busy little boy VERY busy!

Sorry for all the pics but they will describe the fun for you better than I can. His facial expressions tell it all!








He LOVED this pig!
















Apparently, he felt the need to share with mommy!











No comments:

Post a Comment