Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Memories of this Year's Winter Fun

As I spend the evening reflecting on the blessings and adventures I have endured during 2014, my heart smiles...and Austin rolls around in my belly reminding me that he is absolutely one of my biggest blessings...and he is not even here yet! This is the first New Year's Eve that I have not spent the evening out celebrating and ready to ring in the New Year with family and friends. With all honesty, at almost 8 months pregnant, I am A-Okay with it! Andrew and I are spending the evening all bundled up, watching Christmas movies, and playing with the toys recently left by Santa. Today, in itself, was both productive and day of celebration! For the first time in I don't know how many years, it snowed in Southern California. That's right, these aren't crazy prego hormones talking, we actually got snow and the Temecula Valley looked like a Winter Wonderland. And if you are from Southern California, your Facebook page and every phone conversation was filled with excitement of waking up to a white New Year's Eve. Andrew certainly was giddy. We didn't have quite as big of a snow covering as other neighborhoods in the area but it was enough to get Andrew beyond excited, put on his jacket, and new boots and go out and play! It was definitely a great way to end 2014 and welcome 2015.

Some highlights of the Winter Fun for Wallace Family include: (click on the links for the individual posts and pictures)
The evening is coming to a close and with a happy heart and gratitude, I wish you and your family a Happy New Year and I can't wait for what lies ahead in 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment