Monday, August 15, 2011

1 down...9 to go!

Today officially marks 39 weeks! I am so happy that Andrew is enjoying his roasty toasty home and camping out as long as possible. However, both Kyle and I are very eager to meet our little guy. So you can imagine how anxious we have been for this morning's doctor's appointment! After much anticipation, we discovered today that I am 1 cm dilated and about 50% effaced...woohoo!! Dr. Selinger said that all looks great and that we are right on schedule. Very Wallace like if you ask me! If Andrew has his momma's scheduling OCD and personality, he should be here soon! Can't wait to meet our little man!

And yes, I am aware that I still have not posted pictures of the nursery. We ordered custom letters for his room and they still have not arrived! Come on now, I can't post pictures of an unfinished nursery. But I promise, I will post them as soon as it is complete...so complete it might have Andrew in them too!

More updates to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment