Saturday, August 13, 2011

Full Moon Speculations


So my mom, a very anxious Grandma-to-be, decides to inform me that this weekend there will be a full moon. You would think I would know the relevance to this statement and her eagerness to tell me about it. Vampires and werewolves?? Nope! Extra moodiness (not that I have had any at all...ha!) Greater chance of winning the lottery?? Oh how I wish!! 

For those of you that don't know...like me...apparently, there is a theory that the moon's gravitational pull effects the amniotic fluid and other water in our bodies as well as bodies of water on earth. Why is this important to a 39 week pregnant woman? There are more cases of pregnant woman going into labor and their water breaking on the night of a full moon because of this gravitational pull. So alas, will I be a scientific statistic and phenomenon? We shall see!! (Insert suspenseful music!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment