Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas: RSC Style

Just a few pictures from our Christmas party. I sincerely and genuinely love the men and women I work with! They inspire me and provide me with so much support and friendship. I am thankful for them everyday!

The night was filled with fun and laughter and I am happy that I was able to be apart of it! I am so sad that once again, Kyle had to work but hey, when have I ever not travelled in a large group of one?

Merry Christmas from the Riverside Student Center!
Thank you Emilie for being my date tonight!! Thank you for also letting me steal your pictures since I am a lame-o and forgot my camera!!
And thank you to Lindsey for being such a FABULOUS team teacher!! You are the best work wifey!

Merry Christmas!

Round 3...done! Only 8 more holiday parties to go to this year! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment