Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Andrew's first shower

So not that I wasn't already feeling pregnant with the growing belly and jabs to the gut compliments of my little guy, but after the baby shower my Aunt Cherie hosted for Kyle and I, this pregnancy officially set it in for me. Kyle and I were greeted by family that we hadn't seen in waayyyy too long! My Aunt worked so hard and had enough food to feed 100 people. She had all of Kyle's favorite comfort foods from sandwiches, salads, and soups to the hit of the shower, the chocolate fondue machine. I think Uncle Ross and Uncle Jameson discovered that chocolate goes good on anything...note to self: don't leave Andrew unattended with either Uncles. I am scared to think of what might happen and the things Andrew would learn...YIKES! :)
Compliments of Uncle JJ!

The Metcalf women!

Uncle JJ
Cousins

The Grandma's to Be

The Whole Fam Bam 
Andrew's Grandpas and Crazy Uncles


Holy Moly...look at all the loot!


The day was so much fun and I enjoyed seeing members of my family that I hadn't seen since Kyle and I got married. Thanks Aunt Cherie! This shower meant the world to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment