Saturday, June 18, 2011

Peek-a-boo...we "want" to see you!

For Father's Day, I surprised Kyle with a 3D/4D ultrasound of Andrew. As it turns out, our little man has inherited all of his "Daddy's" stubborn genes. Lord knows that Mommy doesn't have a stubborn bone in her body! Ha!! Hoping to see his cute little face, Andrew decided he didn't want to wake up from his afternoon nap, despite the 2 glasses of ice cold water and juice. You'd think a little sugar would wake up this kid, but nope! We were only able to capture his profile and confirm that Andrew will in fact be an "Andrew!" Hooray! No need to worry about repainting the nursery...again!
It was truly fascinating to see Andrew and his facial features. Andrew definitely has my nose and Kyle's lips. He also has Kyle's sleeping habits, meaning, when he is asleep, he doesn't want to be woken up. It is quite a fight trying to get either of them to wake up, as you can clearly see by the grimace on Andrew's face when we were desperately trying to get him to roll over. But, it just wasn't going to happen and we have to come back another time. Hopefully, Andrew will feel a little more photogenic!
But Mom, I'm sleepy! 

Leave me alone, I don't want to wake up! 
(The classic Kyle Wallace grimace!)

Alright, alright, I'll open my eyes!

Mmmmm maybe not, back to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment