Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A Baby Shower...WOQT Style

So there is no need to assume that Andrew will be spoiled rotten by all of his Aunties throughout the neighborhood. My dearest friends and neighbors completely transformed Roxy's backyard into a Baby Shower extravaganza. And of course, anything that ever has a "Roxy" stamp on it, is always over the top...and then some! An abundance of laughs commenced, the food was incredible, and of course, the company-always fabulous.



With paisley prints stencils and oh-so delicious!! 
YUM-O!!





And of course, a baby shower wouldn't be complete without the famous candy bar diaper game! 

Roxy

Jennee

Tom

Kim and I

Our lives are about to change...for the better!

Judy


My neighbors are truly a remarkable group of women who have made living in my neighborhood a dream! The chemistry and dynamics within this group of ladies is spectacular and I am so thankful to call them my friends. I am so proud to introduce Andrew to Aunties and surround him in the safety and the love this neighborhood has given me. He will just love them, almost as much as I do!

Thank you ladies for such an extraordinary event! 

No comments:

Post a Comment