Sunday, May 15, 2011

Double Digits Baby!!

So today is a such a big day for our little guy...99 days left! Woo Hoo!! I can't believe how incredibly fast this pregnancy is going. It seems like just yesterday, I was giving Kyle the ultimate Christmas present of telling him he was going to be a daddy and here we are now at 26 weeks pregnant. Where have the last 6 1/2 months gone?

We have been so incredibly busy over the last month and it is surely going to be busier, especially once the baby arrives! The end of my school year is coming quick, less than 4 weeks, but who is counting?? With the end of the year, comes all of the end of the year activities. But I am so proud of this group of 8th graders since I have taught most of them since they were in 6th grade. It is crazy to see how much they have grown and changed over the years. Makes me think about how fast our little man will change before my eyes!

My dear hubby has taken on quite the task of installing wainscoting in the nursery! I am so unbelievably impressed with his levels of perfection and attention to detail. Maybe this is why we butt heads sometimes, two perfectionists living under the same roof!! But in all honesty, the carpentry he has created and the amount of pride I see in his eyes, moves me to tears. Now all we need is a little bit of paint and the nursery will be finished! I promise, pics will be posted once the room is done! I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Courtnie! I love this blog and I love how you share ur pregnancy with us. You are one amazing woman. I looked to you for advice and guidance a few weeks back and you said all the right things. I can not wait to see you hold your baby and see the guidance you will give him. I admire you! Lots of belly love your way. I can not wait to see you again! Lots of love -- Renee

    ReplyDelete